We spent a few days at the end of the year in this hotel. We were not disappointed with its location as it is well placed for people to explore the area. Entre-deux offers all amenities. The hotel itself is simple for the prices it charges. We stayed in the De Luxe 1er. Good bed and shower. We had view of the swimming pool which is of very good size and open all the time. Nevertheless we never felt the welcoming warm as other places in the Island. The service is not that efficient and we needed to ask for extra toiletries, for instance. The restaurant offers nothing exceptional and the wine list is an example of exaggeration. Some dishes come with fries but the prices charged should offer more. We did not have our new year's eve dinner there as the menu was stake, nothing festive really. Instead we went to a local party. If I go back to Reunion I will definitely visit the region again and probably stay in more modest accommodation and pay the adequate price. Nevertheless, this hotel makes good use of solar energy for warm water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Entre-Deux, one of the most picturesque villages of Reunion Island located in the middle of the Indian Ocean, ideal for a holiday, a long weekend or more in a charming 18 room hotel. Between mountains and the blue ocean, you will discover a 19th century old Creole house transformed into a hotel ‘Le Dimitile’. You will be able to listen to the whisper of the surrounding mountains the hotel is named after and you will have the feeling that dreams can come true. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Expedia so you can book your Dimitile Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dimitile Exclusive Hotel Island
- Dimitile Exclusive Resort Island
- Dimitile Hotel Reunion Island/Entre-Deux