“Lunch for two.”

Ranked #9 of 59 Restaurants in Todmorden
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We were in Todmorden visiting local Garden Centre and decided to visit Top Brink for lunch. We have visited this pub on many occasions years ago and have not been for many years. The food was good, very reasonably priced. Good service with pleasant staff and good atmosphere. As an extra the views around the area are stunning. We will definitely be visiting pub again to eat and will not leave it as long next time.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Took my Mum & Dad out for lunch and visited the Top Brink, drive up has wonderful scenery, fantastic views and in a lovely peaceful location, lovely flower boxes enhance the front of the building. You are made to feel very welcome, service is excellent, food also excellent, we went for the light bites lunch, 2 choose scampi and 1 lasagne, all nicely presented and very tasty.
Would certainly recommend a visit to sample the food and of course the wonderful scenery and we will be returning

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Food was typical English pub fare and was of decent quality. Food was served in reasonable time, staff were helpful and polite.

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

I have been going to the Top Brink ever since I was a small child. Let me get one thing out there straight away..... A gourmet foodie pub it is not what it is is a good old fashioned family run pub that serves really good and well cooked basic food in a lovely family atmosphere. The pub has a wide choice of beers and ciders and also has a guest beer from a local brewery. The food is of a good quality and yes they serve frozen chips but hey it's not £15 a main course either. In the 20 years I have been going there I have NEVER once had to send anything back or felt that I had anything to complain about. Carry on as the way you are Team Top Brink and NEVER change.

Oh and the Cumberland sausages are flippin amazing !!!!!!

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Come here often for a meal and always enjoy the food and this weekend was no exception. It's what I would expect from a pub, good pub food..I have had many things the eat here but the Cumberland sausage with peppered sauce is a favourite of mine. There is a nice warm friendly atmosphere, the staff are friendly and there is lots of choice on the menu, including a nice selection of specials. There is a games room to keep the children entertained and it's a nice spacious place. We will be back again in the near future and recommend it to all ages as somewhere to go to get nice pub food.

1  Thank MaryPM3785IM