“Good authentic italian food in a cozy ambiance!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe de la Banque - CLOSED

Cafe de la Banque
Price range: US$13 - US$31
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Boulevard des Braves
Description: The restaurant is located in a historical building in Vieux-Terrebonne, which was the first bank in 1830. It is a modern Italian market restaurant. Our chefs' creations are beautiful and will excite your taste buds.
Laval, Canada
“Good authentic italian food in a cozy ambiance!”
Reviewed 28 September 2012

It's very difficult to find authentic italian food lately but when I ate here I was pleasantly surprised on the quality of the food and ingredients being served. The grilled calamari and wild mushroom risotto were unlike anything i have ever eaten elsewhere. I am trully looking forward to returning, the staff was delightful and the chocolate souffle was addictive! The restaurant itself is warm, rustic and cozy...the perfect end to a beautiful day following a walk in the parc close by.

• Visited September 2012

Montreal, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Café de la banque is MY choice for amazing Italian food”
Reviewed 11 September 2012

Whether you enjoy their busy terrace during the summer months or the intimate setting by the fireplace the rest of the year, what stays constant is the amazing dining experience. The food is great (I almost always order the meatballs or goat cheese & beet salad as an entrée and the seafood risotto as my main) and the staff is always charming and friendly. Just let them know if you need to see a show at the nearby theatre at a certain time, and they will accomodate you!

• Visited September 2012
Montreal, Canada
“WOW!!”
Reviewed 13 December 2011

Was my first time at this restaurant since the change in ownership and although it was fantastic before, it has gone up a notch in my opinion. for entrees i had grilled octopus and my wife had the Aubergine parmigiano they were both terrific the octopus was cooked perfectly...our mains were also fantastic, we share a 4 cheese mac and cheese and and ossobuco delisous!!! the place itself is beautiful...our waitress was amazing and the owner even took the time to have a drink with us and asked us how we like our experience...i will be going back and recommend it to everyone ready to be wowwed!!!

• Visited December 2011