“Trendy place”

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Terrebonne
Hamilton, Canada
“Trendy place”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Great stay. Only for a single night, but would have been happy to stay longer. Seems like a brand new place. The rooms and washrooms are all brand new, and modern. The resto/lounge/bar in the hotel looked nice, though I didnt eat there..

Definitely not a place you'd want to stay without a car.. not much nearby. But thats the only negative I can think of. There's no free breakfast as well.. As I said, the restaurant looked nice, the food was probably good, but it wasn't free.

I actually accidentally booked the wrong hotel, (my client was closer to the Imperia Saint Eustache) but after staying there, definitely wouldnt complain... Their website could use some work though.

I love Montreal, so I drove down to the Montmorency Metro station and took the subway into the Bell Centre.. maybe a 20 minute drive to the station, with free parking.. So while you may not be in the city, its also not too far off...

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Tyler B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Guelph, Canada
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I was travelling form Toronto to Terrebonne for a long weekend wedding and I was really relieved when I checked in for my room. We chose a standard 1 queen bed on the fifth floor and it was really nice and quaint. It is not the biggest room but the washroom is great (shower spacious and modern-marble) and there was a lot of storage for your clothes. Best part...free wifi and a TV with lots of channels. The cleaning service was great, everyday we received new towels and our bed was made! Even when we forgot to put the sign for cleaning services, they still came and cleaned our room. We did not get a chance to eat breakfast at the hotel or try the food but if you drive 3 minutes away from the hotel you will find a grocery store and a lot of restaurants. I would definitely book at this hotel again if I was only staying at Terrebonne because unfortunately, we needed to drive to downtown Montreal a lot during the weekend and that was a good 30-40 minutes drive every time. However, it was worth it. If we weren't busy with a wedding, we would have definitely stayed in that comfy bed for hours...next time!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
ImperiaTRB, Gérant at Imperia Hotel et Suites Terrebonne, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Dear MurielElise,

We are very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay in our beautiful hotel in Terrebonne. From what I can read, you stayed in one of our standard room with the modern-marble shower (Queen VIP) and it is a beautiful room for couples though a bit smaller, as you mentionned, than the other standard rooms (we have a wide variety of room types).

Our Bistro Martini Grill restaurant serves indeed a hot and cold buffet breakfasts which is very affordable and nice. The restaurant, if you want to try it next time, is open for lunch and dinner as well and there are some days where we even have a band at the bar!

We thank you very much for letting your good impression on TripAdvisor and we wish to see you again!

Management
North Bay, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I stayed in this hotel with my brother over the holidays. They were out of Doubles so we took a bed with a pull out couch. WOW, it's a pretty small room....beware of this.
Other than that, the hotel was great.
The restaurant breakfast was scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, potatoes, bread, bagel, assortments of pastries....all for like 8 bucks; pretty good deal. They even served "cretons". My grandmother use to make that....that was cool.
It is just off the AutoRoute. You can get anywhere fast.
Staff was unbelievable. The waiters especially.

Room Tip: the bed with a sofa bed rooms are very small.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
ImperiaTRB, Gérant at Imperia Hotel et Suites Terrebonne, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Dear Luc C,

Thank you for sharing with us your nice comments about Imperia Hotel & Suites Terrebonne. We are glad you liked the hotel, the good service and the buffet breakfast.
We are sorry the room type you were looking for was sold- out. We have indeed different room types with different sizes to accommodate all budgets and our staff will be happy to help you choose a room type that suits you better next time.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future,
Kind regards,

Sabrina Belkacem
Director of operations.
Gatineau
Reviewed 20 August 2013

What a poor administration. Got there and had 2 reservations. Room not ready. Once I found out that we could sleep 3 in one room I decided to cancelled the other one with their approval. We left the next day and I signed out for one room. Today I getting billed on my card for 2 rooms. Call them twice, waited 15 minutes on the phone ... Explain in french, english to the admin that they made an error and I got the run around. I am trying with my credit card company now to get somewhere with this. Never again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank MichelGatineau

Travellers are raving about these Terrebonne hotels

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 20 June 2013

I stayed in this hotel several times and will stay more.
The location is very convenient for some one who is visiting Terrebonne. The front desk staff was very responsive and friendly. The restaurant service and food was very good. Breakfast was included in price.
The room was clean with fast internet connection. Parking is free.
I had corporate rate, so the price was very reasonable.
The gym is an average for this hotel class, but there is a sauna in the pool area which is befit the hotel pretty much.
I will stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 20 June 2013

The hotel is nice and clean. The pool was very small. There is no grass area for the kids to run and you have to walk to the back of the building to sit on the patio even though we were told we were not allowed to use it because it is for the restaurant and did not know about it until the second day because you have to go in through the restaurant to get to it. They have very strict rules for the kids and made us sign a waiver - it made me feel like this was not a child friendly hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Lidia M
Reviewed 23 January 2013 via mobile

the room is big enaugh but there is no furniture where to place things. all the stuff have to stay in the luggage. people in the desk is someone friendly and warm and some one else little cold. air conditioning in the room starts each 10 min. also when you turn it off bringing the ouside air (-30'C the days I was there) and I had to unplug the power cord from the socket to avoid that. the restaurant is very good and with very nice people. my overall opinion is good and I will come again if I need a place in Terrebonne

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank ilcognato
Also consider these accommodations in or near Terrebonne
Super 8 Lachenaie/Terrebonne
Hotel Le Prestige
Hotel Le Prestige
#130 of 164 in Montreal
Le St-Martin Hotel and Suites

Been to Imperia Hotel et Suites Terrebonne? Share your experiences!