“You miss a lot if you haven't been there!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Atlantis Diving Center
Ranked #7 of 9 things to do in Nikiti
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Looking for scuba diving in Greece? We are based in Nikiti, Sithonia and provide diving courses, PADI certification, diving gear and accommodation.We operate on multiple diving spots (shore and boat) around Sithonia, Halkidiki and we offer lots of activities like - fun, deep, night and NITROX diving. We are also equipped with high quality technical gear for our technical courses and activities.You can use our dive shop to rent gear or fill your bottles with - Air, NITROX, Helium, Oxygen. We also have technical diving gas blending station.We operate in NIkiti, Halkidiki, Sithonia from 22.04 – 22.10, every day from 9:00 to 23:00 without day off.
Moscow, Russia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“You miss a lot if you haven't been there!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

I stayed in a hotel near Nikiti for two weeks in the late July of 2013 and I was happy to find Atlantis Diving Center nearby. It met my best expectations. I spent a few days with them and every new one was a great and remarkable experience. Many splendid spots to dive at, excellent and highly professional team, friendly and hospitable atmosphere – it was fantastic to be there. Many, many thanks and my most sincere gratitude to the people who know WHAT to do and HOW to do it properly - with LOVE. Misha, Teo, Vojko, Tiho, Nasko, Neli and all the company I was lucky to get acquainted with, I admire you, boys and girls! Hope to see you again next summer! :)

Visited July 2013
8 Thank Eugene159

Sofia, Bulgaria
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Diving with passion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

Incredible team of divers that make your life more beautiful, happier and memorable.There you can see not only the beauty of the underwater world, but the beauty of relationships. Wonderful, real people!

Visited July 2013