We spent 17 days in the nice hotel Anthemus Sea Beach Hotel & Spa(Halkidiki, Greece) from the 25th of July up to 10th of August 2013.
Th location of the hotel is rather picturesque, among the pinewoods, olive trees and flowers. The beach is close to the buildings of the hotel and is very clean and so is the water of the sea. The sea is rather shallow near the coastline so it is very good for the small kids to swim. There are many places for sunbathing - just on the beach or near the two swimming pools.
The territory of the hotel is spacious, very clean and pleasant for walks and relax.
We lived in Superior Room viewing the Pool & The Sea. It was nice to sit on the balcony and watch the wonderful views of sunrise & sunsets. The room was regularly cleaned and all our requests were immediately satisfied.
During all our visit we enjoyed the meal at the Main Restaraunt. It was always freshly cooked, various & really delicious. Especially fish dishes.
We made some trips on the Hotel Bus to Nikiti and Neo Marmaras to feel the atmosphere of these authentic places.
It was our third summer trip to Greece, we simply fell in love with this ancient country, so we adore to explore small Greek settlements & villages, it is a pleasant chance to escape from the noise of the crowded towns.
As for the Hotel evening entertainments - they are rather various and interesting for the couples & the people who prefer not loud music and crasy noises ( Greek dances, violin, Latin music, etc). So this hotel is best suited for the couples whose aim is to relax in luxurious atmosphere of comfort, scenic views and pleasant environment.
We also attended Spa Center & enjoyed water fitness in the sea with cheerful & enthusiastic Magda.
The Hotel area is very good for long healthy walks along the coastline. It's no problem to buy good Greek wines & fruits near the hotel territory and in the hotel minimarket.
Many thanks to the Hotel authorities for organising good rest for tourists.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anthemus Sea Beach Hotel & Spa" located on a site of 38.000 M² embosomed in a picturesque bay along the tranquil "Elia Coast" of Sithonia in Halkidiki, right next to a sandy beach, awarded with the "Blue Flag" of the European Community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Anthemus Sea Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anthemus Sea Beach Hotel Nikiti
- Anthemus Sea Beach Hotel And Spa
- Anthemus Sea Beach Nikiti
- Anthemus Sea Beach Hotel & Spa Nikiti, Halkidiki, Greece