Lowest prices for your stay
PremierInn.com
£35
Trip.com
Vio.com
All reviews brewers fayre meal deal pub next door night's sleep a ground floor room good nights sleep the pub great stay no lift all you can eat visiting family comfortable stay comfy bed easy access overnight stay family room room was spotless
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 February 2024

My overnight stay here with my assistance dog was out of this world. Each staff member I encountered was fantastic. They all seemed to have received specialist training on how to offer me all the accommodations for my Autism needs without me asking, which led me to having such a relaxing stay. I did not have to feel awkward in asking for anything, as it was always offered immediately, from helping with my luggage, getting into my room, a quiet table at dinner and breakfast, helping me with the self service breakfast. Each staff member was not condescending or making any assumptions on my abilities or capacity, they was just all so lovely. Every staff member I encountered was just brilliant. Special awards needed for them all, as it was the best stay I have ever encountered whilst travelling independently with my assistance dog.

Date of stay: February 2024
Reviewed 29 January 2024 via mobile

Very friendly welcome. Clean comfortable room with a cot provided on request. Clean room with lovely shower and a bath. The location was very convenient close to the A1 and there was a Morrisons store nearby (short drive) for essentials. Lovely fresh tap water and made a nice cup of tea. Didn't visit the restaurant but it looked nice.

Room tip: Easy parking
Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 January 2024

I just needed a cheap local hotel, I prefer Premier Inn because of the comfort and service. This hotel provided both. I had accidentally booked a double room instead of an accessible room. When I went to check in Sharon, who was at reception, realized this and physically went round the hotel to find me an accessible room.

I realized when I got to my room, I had forgotten my USB plug, so I phoned reception and she answered, she came to my room to give me the plug and helped me to get the extra pillows down as these were too high for me get. She made sure everthing was ok with my room before she left.

She did not have to do this as she was the only staff member one on, but she wanted to help.

In the morning on my way to check out I met another Sharron and Fiona; they asked me how my stay was, and I mentioned about the pillows being too high. They said that when they make up disabled rooms, they put the pillows on the low shelf and make sure everything is at the right height for someone in a wheelchair.

I was extremely impressed by the staff in Pontefract. I always get good service at premier inn, but I felt the staff here really cared about their guest experience.

We produced some innovative ideas to help disabled guests which they were going to raise in their next team meeting.

I would rate Premier Inn highly as a chain but the staff in Pontefract were exceptionally good.

Date of stay: January 2024
Reviewed 2 January 2024

Arrived ad plenty of car spaces. The last on reception was friendly and efficient. On arrival to our room we were presently surprised at the overall standard for the price paid. Very warm and clean. Bed very comfortable. Would definitely return .

Date of stay: December 2023
Reviewed 19 December 2023

I stay regularly. It is a 3 minute drive to my visit my son and his little family. It gives me time to myself and I'm not imposing on their time too much. I also spend time with my eldest grandson who isn't too far away.

Date of stay: December 2023