“never again”

Armaan
Ranked #9 of 90 Restaurants in Dewsbury
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Pakistani, Middle Eastern
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
dewsbury
“never again”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

since i have my own indian restaurant in wakefield on me day off tried Armaans in batley carr.

ordered a mix sizzler platter there more onions that meat (rubbish)

ordered lamb handi on the bone( rubbish) all bones no meat

the only good thing on the night was my diet coke that was from the can.

Staff smoking outside came in started serving food and not washing his hands

never again dont know how it exists

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank ishy123

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Here comes friday”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Visit every Friday take my own drinks eat great food go to bed happy luv this place try the platters add extra bits to them if you want we do.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Winteroats
Leeds, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

This was our second visit to this lovely restaurant. We went last New Year's Eve and for our anniversary last night. It was just as special and we had a really lovely evening. The food was amazing and the price is so reasonable. The staff all greet you with a smile and a nice welcome. We would like to thank Was, who was our lovely waiter for the night. He was polite and helpful, asking if we were enjoying our meal and if he could get us anything else. Was wished us a lovely anniversary and shook our hands as we were leaving. A very pleasant and professional young man. We loved the whole experience once again,we would recommend the Chicken Tikka Garlic Balti. It is lovely, the Masala is also fab with a spicy kick. The nan breads are the best I have ever had. The food and service cannot be faulted. Thank you.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Chelsea K
Skelmanthorpe, United Kingdom
“Careful ordering a delivery”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

So…twice I ordered from here recently. The first time I needed a delivery at 7.30pm specifically so I ordered well in advance - around 6pm. It turned up at 7pm meaning a fair bit of inconvenience to me. I called to explain and got a genuine apology. I gave them a second chance but again there was a mistake. This time they delivered starters rather than main course. Again I called and got a genuine apology. They offered to send a replacement but,,,,,it took over an hour and fifteen minutes. Just before it came I called to complain and got into something of an argument.

This place - great food but………very poor service over the phone. Bear in mind

• Visited December 2013
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Didnt turn up”
Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

We ordered the meal on "just eat" at 7.10, it told us that we should expect delivery at 8.35. I thought this was quite a wait so i phoned to see how long it would be. The guy on the phone told me it wouldnt be that long and it should take 30-40 mins to arrive. By 8.40 there was still no take away so i call again and get told it is 10mins away.... i call back at 9pm as there was still no food! The guy tells me that it is on its way then says "actually, look there is no excuse. Your food is still in the kitchen and you will have to come and get it" i cancled the order and went to Lalas down the road. I hear Armaan has good food but i am yet to find out.