We stayed for two nights, as it was close to dewsbury. Room was outside pub, quiet and clean . Nothing flash. Good basic pub food, not overpriced. Staff friendly.and accessible my pet peeve however shower over bath,needed to be a gymnast to get into it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Woolpack Country Inn has featured on the West Yorkshire landscape since the 1700’s. Still a traditional village Inn today, offering home cooked, locally sourced food in recently refurbished, cosy, surroundings. Our peaceful, village location is perfect for those wanting to get away from the stresses and strains of everyday living. With 10 en-suite bedrooms, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Woolpack Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woolpack Country Hotel Dewsbury
- West Yorkshire Country Inn
- Country Inn West Yorkshire
- Woolpack Country Inn Dewsbury, West Yorkshire