Ate here last night - Bank Holiday Saturday. The place was very quiet, which should have aroused our suspicions.
Food was average, although highly priced.
Service was dreadful - lots of staff busy doing nothing.
Ate up, drank up & got out of there within an hour.
Disappointing use of an all-too rare night out without the kids.
Went to the Flowerpot in Mirfield to salvage a bit of the evening.
Would not recommend the Woolpack - avoid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Woolpack Country Inn has featured on the West Yorkshire landscape since the 1700’s. Still a traditional village Inn today, offering home cooked, locally sourced food in recently refurbished, cosy, surroundings. Our peaceful, village location is perfect for those wanting to get away from the stresses and strains of everyday living. With 10 en-suite bedrooms, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Woolpack Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woolpack Country Hotel Dewsbury
- West Yorkshire Country Inn
- Country Inn West Yorkshire
- Woolpack Country Inn Dewsbury, West Yorkshire