Crown Resorts Henipa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2013

positives :pool area, calm and peaceful location

negatives :the food (especially dinner) is VERY POOR and SAVOURLESS (and same menu day by day), the lunch room not too clean, not free wi-fi (10€ 2 hours!!!!!), too few staff (and I think some staff speak only russian), not changing room in hotel (this was a big problem after the check-out), the pool area toilette and changing cabin (without seat) are very dirty

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Szabolcs K
Reviewed 7 July 2013

The hotel is located in the middle of nowhere.
The reception area looks nice, but the rooms… OMG! :-(
The air condition didn't work.(The inside temperature: 34 degrees).
The hotel staff was very unhelpful. I complained about the AC but they didn't sort it out, and they told me I wasn't adjusting the temperature right!!!
Poor food.
Dirty corridors.
Unfriendly staff.

The worst place we have ever stayed.

Room Tip: I would NOT recommend this hotel to anyone.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Room343
Reviewed 20 June 2013

On a negative note I was disappointed not be able to use the Gym Facilities as you advertised in your website, I was told that this is closed for refurbishment.

Also during breakfast and dinner the plates where wet on the buffet table and this occurred on every day during my stay.

And during dinner there was no waiters to take drink orders with the meal.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Michael C
Reviewed 17 June 2013

I have never made any complains in my life, till now. I took all my family for holiday as my mum had birthday and my father was never on holiday before. Everything in this hotel is just poor. Food in this hotel is not tasty at all and anyway there are just few choices on the menu. Same with drinks. Also way too expensive. No word for housekeepers. I wouldn't believe if I say that in your five days stay they will change your towels only once. Even when you asked them to change it they will say tomorrow,but I don't think they know what the word ''tomorrow'' means because clean towels never arrived. And internet? Who will ask you to pay for the internet in the hotel in 21st century??? Ridiculous. And also about activities. They do have a tennis court but you will not get a chance to play if you do not have with you an equipment for it. They don't have anything on a reception and you will be lucky if they will understand you if you need anything. Specially the ( old blond lady ) she is really ''lovely'' and ''helpful''. I was leaving this hotel with anger as they were not even bothered to ask us how our stay was. Think twice before you book it.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank cousineexpert
Reviewed 20 May 2013

We stayed a week, the staff were friendly and nothing was too much trouble, all inclusive is fantastic value, and every need cater for by the Chef - wehad a vegetarian in our party.. Pool areas wonderful! The bedrooms are a little dated, but cleaned every day. Great stay and would definitely go back!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family