“A DINING DELIGHT”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Cape Cod, MA
“A DINING DELIGHT”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We read about it and decided to come early to make sure we got a table. We were the first ones there! They made us feel so welcome. The food was delicious and carefully prepared. We had the house white wine - very good. Nice little extras - some thinly sliced salami as a house treat and after dinner, some limoncello. It was a very relaxing dinner, served by some wonderful people.
5 stars from us!

• Visited April 2014

The Hague, The Netherlands
“Very Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Ciao,I'm italian and i work in Holland for an international food company.It was difficult for me to find a good and genuine restaurant but, someone suggested me Rocco's Pizzeria and I was really surprised to find a truly italian restaurant in Scheveningen. Rocco is a little simple restaurant that offers pizza, pasta, a juicy american black angus beef "tagliata di manzo" and excellent wines. Edoardo,probably the manager,offered me a very pleasant night, he's very friendly,polite and full of knowledge about restaurant business and he made me feel home.
It's been a pleasure to me discover this place,a little italian corner in Holland and i suggest at least to try.

BUON APPETITO!

• Visited April 2014
Casteau, Belgium
“Great dinner experience!”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

First off make a reservations! Do not expect to just "walk in". We made a reservation the day of about 1 hr ahead of time and when we entered all the tables, save one, had "reserved" signs on the. It's a small place with maybe 8 tables in it. Completely family run and their Italian is better than their dutch. But if you've spent time in Italy this will remind you of it.

Service. That's what makes this place so great. The entire staff is very welcoming. We were given a salami plate upon arrival on the house. Had a fantastic bottle of chianti as well and everyone there seems to be having a good time. All tables chatted with each other and there were clearly a number of regulars in the place.

My wife and I got pizzas which were all made with simple, fresh ingrediants in the Napoli style. My daughter had some plain penne pasta and enjoyed it all.

My only negative in the house wine. After finishing the bottle of Chianti we wanted just a bit more wine so we ordered a glass of the house red which was from Puglia (one of my favorite regions of Italy) and it was NOT GOOD. Just a terrible wine. glad we did not get the house wine for dinner.

parking is on the street and you have to figure out the ticket system in Dutch and MUST use a european chip card.

But overall this place is highly rated for a reason. it's good!

• Visited March 2014
Milan, Lombardia, Italy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We love it there, but menu hasn't changed in seven months”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We are family of four. We go to Pizza Rocco every other week for dinner. We love the food. The pizzas are definitely the best in town. Risotto with truffles is delightful, and their tiramisu is to die for. I would give it 5 stars, if they change their menu every now and then.

• Visited February 2014
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Pizza take aways”
Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

This quaint little restaurant seems to have some decent reviews so I tried them for a quick pizza take away after work.

I found the restaurant pretty full on arrival midweek, service was friendly. I ordered the salami pizza and it was great, not overdone with everything in the fridge, just simple with salami. Great tasting pizza. Will go back with family sometime soon.