other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
Emerald coast Yucatan.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Trek74119...
“No communication”
Reviewed 5 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018
people found this review helpful

There was a total lack of communication. We had issues with the television. It never worked. The hot water was hit or miss. The caretaker disappeared on us. We discovered money missing from our bag. I thought maybe I hadn't put it all in the bag. There was $200.00 missing. I counted it the next day after leaving the beach house again for a few hours. $200.00 more dollars were missing. The house was locked. My guess is the caretaker took it since he had been in trying to fix the TV. Lesson learned keep your money on your person. I have rented before in Mexico. Never have I had a problem. I tried to contact Michael when we got back to the states. No response! The house is nice, but not really clean. The pool was dirty until a few of the other owners showed up. Michael needs to pay more attention to what is going on!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
360davep
Illinois
“Michael is incommunicado.”
Reviewed 1 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018
people found this review helpful

We rented this condo in December, for late March vacation. We arrived late Saturday night, after a long day of travel. Roger, the caretaker, met us and gave a BREIF overview of the condo and its amenities. It was late, and we were tired, so we went to bed, to start our vacation on Sunday. Air conditioning, in Mexico, is customarily room specific. The only AC in the place that worked properly was the master bedroom. Not a big problem, but kind of annoying. From my limited Spanish, I determined Michael hadn't paid the cable bill, so we had no TV. To rectify, Roger said he had to call Michael (which would prove to be done several times over the week) only to disappear till the next day. Also, we had to ask for hot water. That proved to be crapshoot. If you were washing dishes and got hot water, it was time to stop and take a shower. All week, I never took a completely warm shower.
On Monday, my wife checked her funds in one of our bags, and was missing $200. Our first thought was maybe she misplaced it. Tuesday, we were missing an additional $200. Very suspicious. I don't want to accuse anyone without proof, but it would appear Roger was the culprit, as we kept our money on our persons after that, and no more problems. Roger and we were the only ones with access to the condo.
As a three bedroom condo, capacity is figured to be six people. There aren't enough dishes for six people. The kitchen was overrun with ants. The pool is not well kept. The beach is uninviting. There were no tools to keep clean, like a broom which we bought and left. Michael needs to decide if he wants to be in the rental business or not. Get it right or get out!
He responded to the last review by claiming they were bad renters and damaged the place. We are seasoned travelers, and property renters. This isn't our first rodeo. I can only say, buyer beware! If you rent from this guy, you are in for a bad ride!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Sylvie R
Gatineau, Canada
“Horrible dirty and forget getting your deposit back”
Reviewed 8 February 2018 for a stay in December 2017

We arrived late at night and the house was very dirty dirty floors dirty counters toothpaste on the bathroom door thorn bedspreads stain and dirty bedsheets no water no toilet paper it was a dysaster the host never gave us a good cellular number we coulnt reach him he took my 500$ US for a security deposit but DONT GIVE IT TO HIM you will not get it back its a scam beleive me DONT RENT THIS HOUSE ITS AWFUL DIRTY IT RAINS INSIDE I will put pictures to proove how dirty it was and the worse thing he keeps the deposit by daying we damaged the house hahaha not true the only thing that we broke was a beach chair and its fixable but mexicain cant fix nothing I guess.... he lyes he cheats and he robs you okease dont go there dont trust him you will loose alot I paid too much and was suppose to reimburse me never did its a SCAM BEWARE
We were supposed to get water for the whole stay NEVER we didnt have a toaster didnt have a dvd player no 2 freezers not 3 tv’s no wine cooler if you dont have an netflix account forget it no daily maid no one ever showed up we had to clean when we arrived with no cleaning products and we paid 200$ US for cleaning fees for each week we were there not true no one came to clean and I paid for it....

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   non.
Management Response
9 Feb 2018
We have witnesses of the damage caused and the overwhelming evidence of the damage, the technical support of homeaway and / or travelmob has such information, it is important to mention that you are respected a preferential rate, granting a discount and payment in installments (more than 8 months for can pay), I mention this because at all times before and during your stay in the property you are supported, otherwise you made 4 reservations with the following orders, 1d485-e9vp-qeav, 1cc6w-8mqy-s65k, 1ck06-4dp1-v18t, 1cvv5-gs87-bhwv that is to say if in the first reservation you did not like the service you could have canceled in the second, but it was more than 29 days, trusting you, but it caused a patrimonial damage and in base to lies it tries to harm us with the platform and the future guests, make believe that it is the victim, the deposit does not cover the damage caused by you, the reason and demonstrated facts attend us to the technical support of homeaway and / or travelmob, est doing all this to not take responsibility and not pay, pointed out his violent behavior, the property has received many families and we have never received comments like yours, it is evident his lack of education and the intent that he intends to cause, I suggest that when open the doors of a house again, take care of the others, because the fact of paying for your stay does not give you the authority to cause damage to it.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing