“Engagement Shoot”

Add it.
La Crema
Ranked #106 of 151 Restaurants in St. Albert
Cuisines: Canadian
Description: One of my favourite places in St. Albert; great coffee,breakfast sandwiches, quiches, pizzas, desserts, etc.But what's special is that mucf of the food is gluten free. I am gluten intolerant and can get pizza, sandwiches and desserts here - what a treat. Also has live music on Friday nights.
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Their lattes are great! We had our engagement shoot there, and they were very accommodating. Funky art, great atmosphere. A must see!

1  Thank Jessica G

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Today I ordered two eggs, over easy, on toast with sausages. I started to winder when the girl on the till said "We need someone who can cook eggs" to other staff. The plate arrived with two eggs, one hard, the other almost hard. They did not look as if they had been fried -perhaps microwaved? The sausages were cold to the touch. I told the waitress, presumably a high school student, that the sausages were cold. She replied "Well we only heat them up". The fact is they had not been heated to the extent they were hot or even warm. This is a restaurant. I was very hungry so I ate the meal once the sausages were warmed up in a microwave. This restaurant needs a real chef to sort it out. If others get food like this the place will not thrive. I am in no hurry to go back. I have no axe to grind against this place. If it had been great I would have said so but the experience speaks for itself. I think the toast was also microwaved.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

So we went here for lunch after attending a small street party on Perron Street. It was hot and we needed to eat a snack and get a drink. My husband and daughter both ordered the breakfast - toast, two eggs and two sausages. I ordered just toast. Simple you think? how wrong you are. The sausages and the toast were cold so we sent them back. My daughters eggs were also hard, not over medium. The separate plate of toast was not even put in front of me but on the other side of the table. My toast was cold. Well they came back - the toast had been put in the microwave because now it was boiling hot but soggy. When you pay $2.50 for two small pieces of toast, is it too much to ask to put them in a toaster? The waitress admitted the sausages were "warmed up", not cooked. We got out money back and we will not be going back. The staff were rude, didn't care and had no cooking skills whatsoever. We knew one of the original owners of this café - he would now be turning in his grave if he saw the state of the place. Even the interior has lost it's charm - the whole place now reminds me of a bad cafeteria. Sorry!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Lovely cafe with great coffee,wholesome sandwich, my husband enjoys the soup, great patio and live music Friday nights!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Nice little place in downtown St Albert, with a great little patio to enjoy the sunny days. Nice decorp and atmosphere. At first glance the menu offers a decent selection of healthy fare including desserts. While waiting for my lunch took a sip of the coffee...very fresh and hot, but very weak even though I picked the strongest brew. Lunch came and the portions were very small for the high price. Coffee and light lunch (sandwich and quiche) for two was over $28.00. The lunch was tasty and fresh. Overall not too bad, but too much money for what you get.

2  Thank Rick G