“you need more than a taste!”
Review of Taste of Ukraine

Taste of Ukraine
Ranked #5 of 151 Restaurants in St. Albert
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Ukrainian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I have been here twice, once last April 2013 and then September 2013. Both times I took Ukrainian people who are hard core Urainian foodies. Everyone raved about their meal both times. Great presentation, lots of options to make your meal the way you want it, great service and beautiful decor. I am going back this weekend and can't wait! If you were looking for what to order, everything is tasty but my least favorite was the Chicken Kiev. This place should be #1 in St Albert!

Reviewed 5 April 2014

The service at this restaurant was second to none! Also the food was just as good! We went here for our second year anniversary as my wife is of Ukrainian descent and we were wanting to experience the culinary cuisine. We will be returning in the future to this restaurant for their extraordinary service and exceptional ambiance.

1  Thank Jcgilroy
Reviewed 14 March 2014

The restaurant is amazing!, from the decor it feels you were transported to Ukraine!! The food is sooo good. (No Cheemo perogies here!!) The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. I felt like I was a guest at my friends home.

Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

The main meat dishes are good but the sides are what you will remember. The perogies taste home made and the pedeshkah are delicious.

2  Thank greenlightning86
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We came to that restaurant without reservation. It was full, but still pleasant waitress found us a sit.Service in the restaurant was excellent!!!.Staff was not pushy even we came our before closing.We had some questions about food and our waitress answered in full.Our meal was perfect!It was as close as could to real Ukrainian food.(We are from Latvia and definitely know how it should be).When we decided to take a desert,we were offered their special that was not on the menu.
The only minus we found was time of work.The restaurant is open only for evening hours and only for 4 hours a day.I would strongly recommend this place for every gourmet who likes good food or wants to try something different.

1  Thank Alona S