“Great place to get a wonderful meal”
Review of The Cajun House

The Cajun House
Ranked #2 of 146 Restaurants in St. Albert
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
St. Albert, Canada
“Great place to get a wonderful meal”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We have been here multiple times over the years. It keeps drawing us back. We have tried just about everything on the menu. I always gravitate to the Seafood Jambalaya. The staff are very attentive. The menu includes as many locally sourced ingredients as possible, other than the salt water sea food which is a problem to a land locked province, but the local fish is great.

• Visited April 2014

Edmonton, Canada
“Love this place”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Food is always good, staff is great. Been a few times and never disappointed. Can be a bit pricey but worth it.
Will be going to again in the future!

“Wonderful Place to Dine”
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

What a great restaurant! We went with an extended family group and we all had delicious meals. The petite portion meals are a great addition to any menu and more restaurants should take note. My salmon melted in my mouth and the sauce was superb. The meal came with a generous helping of interesting vegetables which were cooked perfectly. I shared the flourless chocolate cake but wished I had ordered my own slice. It was divine. Our waitress was friendly, cheerful, and helpful. The cost was well under what I would have expected for this quality of meal. What more could you ask for! Thank you!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank LadyMargaretL
Golden, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Definitely eat here, you'll love it as I did! Couldn't decide which part of my meal I liked the best!

• Visited April 2014
St. Albert, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Cajun experience!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

This is a great restaurant with an incredible menu. I've been eating here for years and I've never been disappointed.
My only request would be that they add some new items to the menu for people like me. But otherwise, keep up the good work!

• Visited September 2013