“Very Good Burgers-Great Salads”
Review of Delux Burger Bar

Delux Burger Bar
Ranked #39 of 152 Restaurants in St. Albert
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Service was very good and the burgers were quite tasty. The best dish was a salad (greens, beets, white balsamic vinaigrette, candied pecans).

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff greet you at the door of this upscale burger joint. The menu has options for whatever type of burger you desire, and a few choices you wouldn’t expect such as fish tacos and hot dog sliders. The crispy buffalo chicken burger was good but wasn’t overly crispy but the flavour was good and filled you e of regular, sweet potatoes fries or salad accompany each burger.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

We eat here often thanks to a hungry teenager. Burgers are good - but I think their other options shine brighter: beet salad is delicious with or without salmon, excellent crispy chicken wings without all that fat most have, and the lobster grilled cheese is to die for. Service is always good and the little containers of cotton candy they bring with the bill are a hit with the kids. A nice place to bring picky children when you still want to feel like you’re eating in a grown up restaurant.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I am from Saskatchewan and on November 30 I arrived in St. Albert for a visit with some friends. I met a friend for a burger at Delux Burger Bar in St. Albert. Great atmosphere and great food. The food was served in a timely fashion and it was tasty. I appreciated the helpfulness of our server. All in all it was a great experience. If you have never been it is well worth checking out. If you like great burgers and good service this is your place! Thanks to the staff...You do a great job!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We are not a go out for burgers family as a rule. We went here at the invitation of friends. The burgers were tasty and large. If I was going for burgers I would eat here again