“Great Chicken and Ribs”

Swiss Chalet Chicken & Ribs
Ranked #24 of 145 Restaurants in St. Albert
Cuisines: Canadian, Barbecue
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lloydminster, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Chicken and Ribs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2012

Service was a little slow but as usual the food made up for the wait ... I go there quite often ... I really enjoy the food and the nice warm dinner rolls.

Visited May 2012

St. Albert
“Goodfor seniors and young families”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2012 via mobile

The food is consistantly good. Good place for lunch and dinner for a young family or for the senior population.
A favorite spot for my wife's parents and my folks.
They have a very wide range of food options. Chicken, ribs,perogies, pasta etc.

Edmonton, Canada
“If Your Reading This Review You Are Over Using Trip Advisor”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2012

Its a national chain - its what you expect greasy chicken, over sized portions, more seniors than you would see out side of an assisted living complex.

Stay tuned for the review of McDonalds

Visited May 2012
1 Thank OnTheGoCFO
Edmonton, Canada
“Hot, fresh and fast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2011

If we are at a loss for dinner, we always order Swiss Chalet. You know what you are getting, not high-end, but it's fresh, hot and tasty food.

Visited November 2011
“I will NEVER eat here again!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2011

I went for dinner with some friends here and I was abosolutly descusting. The mash potatoes were horrible they tasted like they sat in a pot for hours and were microwaved the chicken was so dry I was gagging trying to swallow the small piece I tried we decided to send the the food back, there was no way I would eat it. When our friendly waitress came by again we told her about it and she said she had to talk to her manager. The waitress came back she said we will have to pay for the one meal. I strongly disagreed with it and told them I refused to pay for either, we didn't eat it or like it so why would I pay for one? After that she went and got her manager to come talk with us. The manager was one of the rudest people I have ever talked to. She asked what was wrong so I explained and she then asked if I had eaten there before I said no. She then proceeded to tell me not to bother eating at another Swiss chalet cause that's just the taste of the food. I was totally shocked she had said that. I hope the food doesn't taste like this at other restraunts cause it would go out of business. The only thing good about this place was my long island ice tea and the friendly waitress. We left hungry and pretty well mad about the ignorance of the manager. I guess ordered pizza is now on the menu.