A short drive from the centre of Nice in a lovely location on the Opio-Valbonne golf course. Our ground floor suite was very well appointed and overlooked the 10th tee and fairway. Meals are taken in the club house and we considered the half board and golf package to be good value. All the staff we met - front desk, restaurant and pro-shop - were most helpful. The golf course is a good test and in nice condition with some very interesting holes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Château de la Bégude, an invitation to relax and unwind in a superb 17th century Bastide. In the heart of the Côte d'Azur, with its gentle way of life, a privileged site combining luxury and authenticity, right in the middle of Opio Valbonne golf course. The main theme throughout the 35 rooms is modern comfort combined with a classic Provence decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Prestigia so you can book your Chateau de la Begude reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De La Begude Hotel Opio
- Chateau De La Begude Opio, Provence, France