The hotel is old but modernized to today's standard. We stayed in a suite on the fourth floor of the building, the only flaw in this hotel is that there is no elevator so bringing luggages can be a problem, and for disabled person, the rooms on higher floors are not advisable.
The hotel is really charming, airy and the rooms are very spacious and cozy.
We planned to stay in this hotel for three nights originally, but extended to another 3 nights because the place is quiet and relaxing, the staffs are extremely friendly and helpful. The food in the restaurant is superb even if they are a bit pricey. We love the golf course which is adjacent to the hotel! If you love the Provence lifestyle, this is the hotel for you! We will be back again for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Château de la Bégude, an invitation to relax and unwind in a superb 17th century Bastide. In the heart of the Côte d'Azur, with its gentle way of life, a privileged site combining luxury and authenticity, right in the middle of Opio Valbonne golf course. The main theme throughout the 35 rooms is modern comfort combined with a classic Provence decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Prestigia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Chateau de la Begude reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De La Begude Hotel Opio
- Chateau De La Begude Opio, Provence-Alpes-Cote D'Azur, France