Our first trip as a family with two teens to Albion was in July 2011 for 10nights. It was so great, that we booked again for 14 nights in January, and then again for 8 nights in March.
My husband, children and I just love the resort, the ambience, the staff, the food, the everything.
I just read a review from Farhana, and was most horrified to read of her experience with Nirvana. Because of our frequent trips to Albion, we got to know all the Go's quite well, Nirvana included. It was amazing to watch the staff of the mini-club with all the children. The toddlers were so well behaved - the GO's carried them, held their hands and the kids really enjoyed themselves. I watched the mini-club staff with the toddlers often during pancake time, and the children certainly were happy. If they were looked after by GO's who were not happy, it stands to reason that they would be crying and miserable. This was definitely not the case.
The food was awesome - my husband wishes he could take Mylene (from the oriental cusine) home with us. The selection is just so great that I asked for recipes quite often. Needless to say, I haven't prepared anything - I'm waiting for our next trip.
Aurelie, Soundass, Carine and Venus were fabulous in the discovery centre. I have never found them to be anything but happy. I had a booking to Blue Bay, and on the morning of the trip, my son fell ill, so we had to cancel - the staff were quite willing to reverse our booking.
Aziz, Silver, Saya, Rachid, Sharon, Olivier, Mehdi, Andy, Inez, Stephen, Lawrie, Shauna, Sun, Aurelie, Soundass, Carine, and all the rest - you guys are doing a superb job in keeping us all entertained. Thank you so much for making our holidays, days to remember forever. We look forward to our next trip. Love you guys forever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The west coast of Mauritius is a unique setting, between majestic mountains and a shore that's washed by crystal waters and protected by a coral reef. These natural surroundings are home to Albion, our new Club Med Village devoted to Epicurean delights. The 21-hectare park is planted with rare trees, and opens onto a bay lined by a white sand beach. Lovers will adore the generous spaces and the sunsets, as well as the chance to try all the sports and keep fit to their heart's content. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med La Plantation d'Albion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med La Plantation d`Albion Hotel Albion
- Club Med Albion
- Albion Club Med
- Club Med La Plantation D'Albion Mauritius