Barq and the staff were unbelievable, 20/10! Resort beautiful and food varied with suprises at every meal.
The Zen area for adults only offers an ideal chill out zone away from the action if you need peace and quiet.
Our trip to Blue Bay was the highlight of our visit, as this was our first trip to Mauritus it gave us a great overview of the island. The snorkeling was magnificent and soooo easy and the fresh fish braai on the beach,perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The west coast of Mauritius is a unique setting, between majestic mountains and a shore that's washed by crystal waters and protected by a coral reef. These natural surroundings are home to Albion, our new Club Med Village devoted to Epicurean delights. The 21-hectare park is planted with rare trees, and opens onto a bay lined by a white sand beach. Lovers will adore the generous spaces and the sunsets, as well as the chance to try all the sports and keep fit to their heart's content. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med La Plantation d'Albion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med La Plantation d`Albion Hotel Albion
- Club Med Albion
- Albion Club Med
- Club Med La Plantation D'Albion Mauritius