We (a group of 17 family members) chose Club Med Albion for my mums 70th birthday celebration. from the moment we arrived, we have experienced one client service failure after another. We requested ground floor rooms next door to eachother - but that never happened as we were (and still are scattered around the resort, some on lower floors, some not. The resport is not full, but despite on a handful of occasions requesting "management"to resolve this and with many promises that they would try, it - on day 4 remains unresolved. No follow up and no carry through from Club Med. My lamp does not work, my parents bar fridge does not work. My sisters room smells like a sewer as something horrendous is happening to the septic tanks and they have tried to repair this 3 times but it stinks even when you approach the room.Now, to crown it all - we made a booking for the al la carte restaurant for 17 people which was confirmed yesterday and which today they now cant find and their initial response is that they can accommodate only 12 of us - despite having a confirmed reservation the day before! Many of the GO's are extremely pleasant and helpful, but this does not extend to front desk staff or GO's involved in client liaison as despite being friendly, they have no experience and little ability.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The west coast of Mauritius is a unique setting, between majestic mountains and a shore that's washed by crystal waters and protected by a coral reef. These natural surroundings are home to Albion, our new Club Med Village devoted to Epicurean delights. The 21-hectare park is planted with rare trees, and opens onto a bay lined by a white sand beach. Lovers will adore the generous spaces and the sunsets, as well as the chance to try all the sports and keep fit to their heart's content. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med La Plantation d'Albion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med La Plantation d`Albion Hotel Albion
- Club Med Albion
- Albion Club Med
- Club Med La Plantation D'Albion Mauritius