“THANKS TO ALL OF SIBANI PEOPLE”
Review of Sibani Perles

Sibani Perles
Ranked #1 of 10 Shopping in Vaitape
More attraction details
Owner description: Didier Sibani began his interest in Tahitian Black Pearls working alongside Coco Chaze on the atoll of Manihi in the Tuamotu Archipelago. In 1973, Sibani established himself as one of the pioneers of the Tahitian Pearl Industry. By 2001, the SIBANI Pearls group has grown to 69 boutiques around the world. At the heart of the Polynesian South Pacific, lies our flagship retail store in Vaitape, Bora Bora. We create a local and comfortable atmosphere through our bamboo decor and friendly professional staff, whom are well educated in the history and value of the Tahitian Black Pearls. We pride ourselves in educating our clientele about every bit of the production process concerning the cultured pearl. Our selection includes an overwhelming variety of pearls in all shapes, sizes and grades. Matched with pendants, earrings, and necklaces of silver or gold, we assist our clients to find their unique pearls, to highlight their unique persona. Open from 9am to 6pm Monday through Saturday. Closed Sundays.
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Yuriko was the most helpful and patient person that I have ever worked with.
I have never choose a pearl ring before and didn't have any idea of what it entailed. She explains me all the story about the bird of a pearl and I really feel safe after her explanations.
I hope your company appreciates her . A kind and pleasant person like her must be very hard to find. I ordered around $1800.00 worth of ring from Yuriko. Because you have a good product but most importantly because Yuriko was so "clean" and helpful. Thank You and never loose those nice person.

Didier S, Propriétaire at Sibani Perles, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Dear client Iaorana,
I am very happy to see that you appreciate our shop and specially our seller who know very well the pearls. For sure they learn a lot before to have the right to sale some pearl or jewel but the most important that is they love pearls and have a strong respect for our clients.

"Smiles" instead blank looks, "Courtesy" instead of being impolite, "Helpfulness" instead of not caring, "Warmth" instead of insincerity, "Understanding" instead of a close mind, "Friendliness" instead of rudeness, "Respect" instead of indifference, "Patience" instead of arguments, "Attention" instead of neglect and "Appreciation" instead of thanklessness. They have no secret in this word.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

When i was on vacation and would like to get some jewelery home for my family,i went to Center commercial Le Pahia, Vaitape. I came to Sibani jewelery , i was very very satisfied by their professionalism and their services, the personals were very helpful and kinds. Finally i got what i wanted. Thank you Sibani Perles for your services and various interesting designs created by your boutiques. See you again in my next trip in Polynesia.

Dear client Iaorana,
Thank for your message. We are happy to know that you find in our jewellery what you are looking for. It's an honour for us to serve our clients and we are very proud to say that you buy a quality pearl and not a juvenile pearl. Thanks for your confidence.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

We stayed at the hilton Bora Bora and took the shuttle to town. While we were there we stopped into many of the shops.
We were fortunate that David the only was in. He spent a great deal of time educating my husband on pearls while I looked around. He made us feel welcome and encouraged me to pick up , hold anything I wanted to.
I was not looking for anything formal, however if you are Sibani had exquisite designs and selection.
I wanted something more simple that I could wear daily. I found a simply green ( peacock) pearl on a beaded strand as well as a braclett that had five pearls staggered between silver.
I simply love them.
David explained evertying about customs, filled out the form for us, however one thing we did not know is that you have to have the item with you when you put your form in at customs- which is right after you get through TSA.
We can't say enought about this Jewler and tell anyone, look around all you would like but when you are ready to buy this is the place.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Didier S, Propriétaire at Sibani Perles, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Dear client Iaorana,
Yes I remember you. Nice to have some news and see that you are happy to shop with us.
It's a pleasure for us to give to our clients the right informations about Tahitian Pearls and see that they appreciate our service. When you buy a jewel with a Tahitian Pearl in Bora Bora you do not only buy a jewel but a special souvenir for a specific moment of your life.
Bora Bora is the "Pearl of the Pacific" and we really appreciate that our jewellery, the older in French Polynesia, is the one where the clients can always find the best choice at the real price.
Our pearls are natural ans do not get any treatments to change the colour, shinning and quality.
Thanks for choose "SIBANI Pearls" as your jeweller in Bora Boa

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Went in October 2013 for our honeymoon. Me and my wife were set on purchasing black pearls as souvenirs for our momentous occasion. Check out a couple of shops but this was by far the best. Price was great, location was great (short boat ride from Hilton and close to market, café, and bike rentals). Our favorite person in Bora Bora was Yuriko from Sibani Pearls. Yuriko was SSOOOOO helpful and friendly! She made us feel so comfortable and welcomed that we now actually consider her our friend and we tell all of our other friends about how great she and the shop was! I would have written a review earlier but I am still getting the hang of navigating through tripadvisor and had just got the chance to do so now. We will most definitely be returning to Bora Bora, and we will most definitely be purchasing more pearls from Sibani Pearls. Thank you Sibani Pearls and special thanks to Yuriko!

Didier S, Propriétaire at Sibani Perles, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Dear Client Iaorana,

Thank a lot for your nice message on Trip Advisor. We are the older jewelry shop specialized on Tahitian Pearls in the world since 1972 and our collections come from our own workshop in Milano in Italy. That why, our collections are completely different that the other jewelries shops whish buy their jewels in Tahiti. Those jewels are made in China. For sure the prices are quiet cheap comparatively to the excellent work of the Italian workers, but when we say that our diamonds are real diamonds it's true and not simple zirconium. In the jewelry business you must to give your confidence to the jeweler and that is for us something we must to respect because the client is the most important people in our company.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

I wanted to buy some pearls for my wife. I visited a few stores and I finally found what I needed : quality, design, service.

The boutique is the first one in front of the supermarket. It has a great collection.
I came like 3 times before to make my choice. The owner and his staff helped me and were very helpful. Always polite and kind. I think that it's important to have someone that share with you his passion about black pearls without pushing you to buy, you can really see that M. Sibani is a great profesional. A lot of people would have lost patience but not him. Thanks a lot.

My wife just loved its Tahitian Black Pearls. It will be a souvenir forever.

Didier S, Propriétaire at Sibani Perles, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Dear client Iaorana,

I would like to thank you for your nice message on Trip Advisor.
Yes the pearls are a big part of my life and that for already 44 years, as I was one of the pioneers in this field. Yes in the “Sibani Pearls Group” we never lie to the client, it's the minimum of respect we must to have if we want to respect ourselves.
Thanks again and hope to see you again.