The seaplane lands and you are immediately greeted with a refreshing towel and a handshake from the staff.From that moment they made sure our 2 weeks on their small island was as enjoyable as possible.All are friendly and always have a "hello" for you,food is gorgeous,drink is plentiful and your glass is filled up as soon as you've finished.Apart from slight showers,the sun shone throughout the day.Well worth trying out,we would definitely go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon, like all nature's wonders, is blessed with a spectacular offering for marine enthusiasts, is known the world over as the dive island in the Maldives.In the shade. Under the palms. On the Beach. Over the water. There are plenty of stylish types of living spaces to choose from at Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon. The 112 rooms are delightfully designed to blend in with the tropical backdrop and its natural environment.A stunning location combined with star-class facilities and outstanding levels of service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo Hotel North Ari Atoll
- Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo Resort