I went to the Chaaya Reef during halfterm, so it was way too short a time to come such a long way. This was the most relaxing place I have ever been too. The staff are so friendly, from being met off the speed boat, with a complimentary drink, to leaving in the mids of a tropical storm on a seaplane the whole week shot past me way too quickly. We stayed in a water bungalow and it was great, I spent most days snorkeling and sitting in the sun, you really need to get the suntan lotion. The island has a marvelous reef which is teeming with life. I really enjoyed myself floating over the reef watching the fish and occasional moray or baby shark. There are a lot of extra trips to do whilst you are there, but I only really paid extra to scubadive and night snorkel, both which were well organised. I was quiet apprehensive about the night snorkeling but once I was out above the reef the chance to see a different set of sealife was excellent, some much bigger sharks were out and about. As a holiday for couples this has everything I needed, it wasn't too crowded, the food was excellent, so much choice. MJ the barman was so friendly and always kept me hydrated. I will come here again, but next time it will be for 2 weeks. Thank you Chaaya Reef
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon, like all nature's wonders, is blessed with a spectacular offering for marine enthusiasts, is known the world over as the dive island in the Maldives.In the shade. Under the palms. On the Beach. Over the water. There are plenty of stylish types of living spaces to choose from at Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon. The 112 rooms are delightfully designed to blend in with the tropical backdrop and its natural environment.A stunning location combined with star-class facilities and outstanding levels of service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Agoda, Odigeo, Holiday Gems, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo Hotel North Ari Atoll
- Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo Resort