We just had five nights at the full moon and enjoyed immensely. But, our original booking was a beach front delux room, whilst one couldn't argue about its distance from the beach, we may as well booked into the local motel at home. Luckily for us the drain in bathroom blocked up, which promoted us to pay for an upgrade to the water bungalows. This made the Maldives a whole different experience.
Beg, borrow or steal, but whatever you do, pay the extra and stay over the water. Great rooms, take a bath with the windows open and listen to the water lapping underneath. It's never boring watching the fishlife from your room, snorkelling from you back step.
Service was very friendly and professional, food was ok, the diving team also deserve a special mention, overall a lovely place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa is situated on it's own private island surrounded by tropical landscaping and turquoise lagoons. With 176 guest rooms reflecting the tropical destination featuring the Sheraton Signature Bed. Facing the sunrise with spectacular views of the Indian Ocean are 20 Ocean Villas offer large bathrooms, comfortable living spaces and luxurious outdoor living areas complete with infinity edge plunge pools.Sheraton Maldives is just a 20-minute boat ride from Velena International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, Ebookers, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Hotel North Male Atoll
- Full Moon Maldives
- Full Moon Hotel Maldives
- Full Moon Resort Maldives