After a long way to the Maldives, we arrived in a heavenly resort. Beautiful marine life, coral reef and wonderfull water. Styng ray feeding was really nice. Whale shark was worth going to see it - beautiful experience.
You will find one of the most beatiful beaches in the world and most relaxing place you can go to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sun Island measuring about 1.6 km in length and around 380 meters in width has 350 elegantly furnished guestrooms, including 72 water bungalows, out of which, 4 are Presidential Suites, 218 Super Deluxe Beach Bungalows and 60 Deluxe Beach Bungalows. All Deluxe and Super Deluxe Beach Bungalows are built on the beach ensuring a direct view of the shore and sea. All Water Bungalows are built on stilts in the lagoon overlooking the vast horizon of either the sunrise or sunset view, from your private deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Priceline, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sun Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Island Hotel South Ari Atoll
- Sun Island Resort Maldives
- Sun Island Maldives
- Hotel Sun Island