Sun Island is a very good resort, a little bit distant from Male airport (3h by boat) when you already had travelled for a lot of ours, but after this 1st day...everything is there. The water bungalows are amazing, and the island is very good. Snorkeling is a must. Service is competent. Lowlight: restaurant staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sun Island measuring about 1.6 km in length and around 380 meters in width has 350 elegantly furnished guestrooms, including 72 water bungalows, out of which, 4 are Presidential Suites, 218 Super Deluxe Beach Bungalows and 60 Deluxe Beach Bungalows. All Deluxe and Super Deluxe Beach Bungalows are built on the beach ensuring a direct view of the shore and sea. All Water Bungalows are built on stilts in the lagoon overlooking the vast horizon of either the sunrise or sunset view, from your private deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sun Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Island Hotel South Ari Atoll
- Sun Island Resort Maldives
- Sun Island Maldives
- Hotel Sun Island