we have just returned from sun island resort and must say that it was an excellent holiday .we flew with first choice on 4th may for 2 weeks . i must praise them for the well organised transfers to & from the airport . the hotel has everything you could want , excellent food , brilliant staff & a beautiful beach . the weather was perfect . i won't go into too much detail , but all i can say is that we will return to this island . we made good friends while we were there & would like to thank Simon & Debbie & Rose & Albert for their great company . I hope if you go to Sun Island you'll leave with great memories as we have .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sun Island measuring about 1.6 km in length and around 380 meters in width has 350 elegantly furnished guestrooms, including 72 water bungalows, out of which, 4 are Presidential Suites, 218 Super Deluxe Beach Bungalows and 60 Deluxe Beach Bungalows. All Deluxe and Super Deluxe Beach Bungalows are built on the beach ensuring a direct view of the shore and sea. All Water Bungalows are built on stilts in the lagoon overlooking the vast horizon of either the sunrise or sunset view, from your private deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sun Island Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Island Hotel South Ari Atoll
- Sun Island Resort Maldives
- Sun Island Maldives
- Hotel Sun Island