We were 5 in an apartment for 6 people. It was so small that we payed an upgrade to a bigger one. Even then there was no real livingroom so we had to sit at the dining table all the time. One bedroom had no shelves and no hooks to put things on. There were no hooks in the bath to hang towels.
When we came home after skiing the hamam wasn´t on a few times, we had to ask for it. The way out of the skiroom was full of ice, we asked at the rec. to put a rubber mat there to prevent us from falling, nothing happened, so we had to help ourselves.
The snow in front of the reception door was full of dogshit and urin patches, nobody felt responsible, it was still there after 6 days. That is not a good management!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A youthful, dynamic resortDirect access to the slopesA residence offering relaxation areas and ‘Deep Nature Spa' by Algotherm services ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Les Alpages de Reberty reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Premium Residence Les Alpages De Reberty
- Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Les Alpages De Reberty Hotel