We stayed in two apartments (group of 8) over New Year. Apartments are fairly small with only one toilet in an apartment for 4/5 people, but two bathrooms, one of which was an ensuite shower room.
The location of the apartments within Reberty village is great, really nice supermarket, and shop where you can buy ski passes/ hire skis etc. There is also a great restaurant two minutes walk away - La Ferme, which we all loved, great food and service and nice bar to relax in after skiing.
Good access to the 3 valleys ski area.
Overall good experience and would return to same resort again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A youthful, dynamic resortDirect access to the slopesA residence offering relaxation areas and ‘Deep Nature Spa' by Algotherm services ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Les Alpages de Reberty reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Premium Residence Les Alpages De Reberty
- Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Les Alpages De Reberty Hotel