Location is great, you are actually on the piste. Close to a small supermarket and 2 restaurants (also on the piste) the storage room was in our building, so could take the elevators downstairs as we stayed in building B.
BUT, the room was over priced.. no room for 2 suitcases in a room of 6! (and we were only a family of 4),
Toilet paper is not supplied..(I asked in the toilet and she showed me the way to the supermarket) .
swimming pool is in building A so had to go outside to get there, where actually building A and B are connected.
For the high price we payed I would expect at least toilet paper and garbage being taken.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A youthful, dynamic resortDirect access to the slopesA residence offering relaxation areas and ‘Deep Nature Spa' by Algotherm services ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Les Alpages de Reberty reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Les Alpages De Reberty Hotel
- Pierre And Vacances Premium Residence Les Alpages De Reberty