The Club Med at his best , of course...the location is superb, the gardens just beautiful, the woods
to get to the beach peaceful and the food is really superb considering there are a LOT of guests.
And if you love tennis, it's heaven, a lot of courts.... good players...It's a lovely place to be with very young children.... I've been in many clubs around the world and taken several trips on Club Med 1 and 2 ships, and the food at Napitia was even better.
But....The rooms could be better, it looks a little basic and shabby and even if you don't spend much time in your room, it counts...no TV! If you have small children you don't hang out at the bar every night.... actually you don't so you stay in your room, and a little cartoon for the kids or some sports or a good movie help. And forget internet unless you want to camp near the bar.
They should think about this, especially for the price you pay! Still ha d agrat holiday with my grandchildren, ans they loved it too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Calabria, has its own authentic charm and delightful beaches. Embedded in an enclave of bougainvilleas and exotic plants, the hotel and bungalows in the Club Med Village of Napitia are distributed over 20 hectares of luxurious flower gardens bordered by a forest of pine and eucalyptus trees. Follow the path down through the sweet-smelling pine forest to the beach. Inspired by la dolce vita, you can choose to dedicate yourself to sports or to discover the joys of taking it easy the Italian way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Napitia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Napitia Hotel Pizzo
- Club Med Pizzo
- Napitia Club Med
- Club Med Calabria
- Calabria Club Med
- Club Med Napitia Italy/Pizzo, Calabria