Went with a girl friend and stayed in a beach bungalow, it was my second time on this island (1st time with my husband 2 years ago) I had to go back . - it is just magical. The staff were all very nice and helpful. The beach bungalow was kept very clean, and the food was very good with a large choice at the buffet style meals We were the only Brits on the Island the rest were Chinese and about 4 other European, but don't let this put you off. We had a couple of massages at the Spa centre and we were taken snorkelling under the care of Jerry who made everything so much fun. To me there were no faults (well only one - 7 days not long enough) and now saving up to go back and stay longer in a water villa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As you take your first step towards an unforgettable experience let us escort you to your very own personalized hideaway. Lose yourself in intimate luxury and choose and illuminating experience as we offer you to unwind yourself in harmony. All our rooms are located in the beach front or in the ocean waters. The island boasts of 45 Beach Villas, 7 Duplex Beach Villas, 46 Ocean Villas and 1 Presidential suite. The villas are designed by magnificent architectural craftsmanship symbolizing a harmonious delight for Him & for Her. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Southall Travel and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your J Resorts Alidhoo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- j Resorts Alidhoo Hotel Haa Aliff Atoll
- Cinnamon Island Alidhoo Hotel
- Cinnamon Island Alidhoo Resort