“Perfect piece of heaven at Hay Bay Haven!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
Jillian A
“Perfect piece of heaven at Hay Bay Haven!”
Reviewed 20 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Absolutely beautiful cottage! We had three rainy days, which normally is a pretty big downer when you're only away for one week, but Hay Bay had enough to keep us busy inside as well as out. On our rainy days we played cards, enjoyed the hot tub and made use of the ping pong table as well. The Visitor Center kept us busy one rainy morning, and we enjoyed a long trip out in the kayak and canoe later that day when it cleared up. The launching spot for the boats is the best we've seen at any cottage and the hot tub was a real treat!

Because of the weather we were only able to see three sunsets the whole week, but they were all incredible! I am so glad to have some stunning photos of the sunset, and you can see it perfectly from the hot tub framed by greenery. It's picturesque!

The kitchen is gorgeous and well appointed; I wish I could have taken it home with me! The laundry facilities came in handy as well, and having two bathrooms was a huge benefit of being at Hay Bay.

We would LOVE to return to Hay Bay Haven in the future, it was an incredible week for our family! Thank you so much for sharing your little piece of heaven with us!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Can I say pretty well everything? lol
Liked least: The mattresses in the Master bedroom and the upstairs loft were not as comfortable as some.
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Ashley S
London, Canada
“Excellent”
Reviewed 26 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

This is the second time I've rented a cottage through the company, and continue to be completely satisfied with the results. Each time we arrive we discover the cottage to be much more pleasant than in photos!

Tobermory is amazing; so much to do and our only complaint is there isn't enough time to fit it all in!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Hot Tub
Liked least: Mattress on the main level
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Toronto

Reviewed 23 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Toronto
Reviewed 13 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing