“Snorkelling was a good experience.”
Review of Divers Den

Divers Den
Ranked #1 of 7 Shopping in Tobermory
Toronto, Canada
141 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 291 helpful votes
“Snorkelling was a good experience.”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

The ride out was nice. The snorkelling area was in the "big tub," where two shipwrecks are located. It wasn't the most private area. I thought that overall experience was good, but would have been better if we went to more than one location to look at another shipwreck. The water was amazing and the client service was great! Overall great experience! Oh, the equipment was very clean. I think it was a busy day, so they were short on sizes in some of the gear.

It was a bit inconvenient that there was not a washroom facility in the shop and had to walk down the street to the public washroom.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank savvy_traveller175

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An unforgettable experience.....”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Everyone in the"" Den"", is amazing..
Tracey, is an excelllent Captain,she took excellent care of me and the others.
the guide was excellent as well...however, to me Tracey was the ""BESTEST"".!
I admired the way that Tracey handled my situation by being comforting,assuring and heartfelt.
ill certainly come in again next time up that way.
ill recommend the "" DEN"" to anyone looking for a great,fun adventure.!!!
paul

1 Thank c0pas
Montreal
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Friendly & professional”
Reviewed 17 July 2013 via mobile

First, young staff at booking and next day helping at the rentals were very friendly and very helpfull. Not their first time...

Nice 4 hour afternoon of diving in 3 different locations to see wrecks. Everything went perfect!

On sites you are instructed on how to easily get to the wreck. Another young but professional staff gets in the water to see that everything goes well without being noticed... or almost.

I felt like I was diving with pros.

Good prices.

See you soon! ;)

1 Thank skylight2010
Barrie, Canada
“Fantastic Snorkeling Adventure for the whole family!”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

We booked to take a two hour snorkeling trip at Divers Den for our family of five (Myself, my hubby and our three children - aged 8,6 and 4). We were very well taken care of from the moment we inquired about the trip, with Lynn providing lots of information and advice. Getting kitted up in the snorkeling gear was a very funny experience, Cameron and Lynn had lots of patience and joined in the fun as we wrestled our children and ourselves into our suits for the first time. The scenery on the boat trip to the dive sites was spectacular and Captain Larry and Cameron were very knowledgeable about the area, local wildlife and detailed history of the wrecks we were visiting. In the water, Cameron provided help, encouragement and assistance to our snorkel group and both he and Larry were extremely helpful when our 4 year old decided the water was too cold and he had, had enough! Nothing was too much trouble, they answered the endless questions from our children and even watched our youngest so we could continue to dive. It was a magical experience we will never forget and we are already planning our next trip to Tobermory when we will be back to the Divers Den for our next adventure!

23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Best dive trip in a while”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

My partner and I had a fantastic time diving at Tobermory. It was my first time diving in Tobermory, and the folks at DIvers Den helped make the diving experience smooth. We were on both the Laura J and the Bruce Isles, with both Captain John and Captain Tracy. My partner and I were very impressed at the constant maintenance of the dive boats, and the cleanliness. I experienced nitrogen narcosis as well as a panic attack on the Niagara II dive, and it was decided that I should not do the night dive on that same wreck. Unfortunately, the dive shop would not refund us our money for cancelling the night dive, which is rather bad business practice. Would have been nice if they offered to do something for us. We have booked a total of 7 dives per person with them over the weekend, and it was a matter of safety that I not do that night dive. Oh well, lesson learnt.....but regardless, we'd dive with Divers Den in the future, but not book that many dives ahead of time.

1 Thank Envir0ment