“Great Art!”
Review of Paul Murray Gallery 2 - CLOSED

Paul Murray Gallery 2
Reviewed 5 February 2013

Stopped in and met Katie-Jane, then fell in love with the warmth and detail in the art work! Paul can truly capture the sole of the subject and imprint it into his work. See you again soon.

Reviewed 1 September 2012

My husband and I also wandered into the gallery after eating lunch. The artwork is very powerful. It isn't typical for us to be compelled to purchase portraiture of unknown people, but we were mesmorized by Kentucky Coal. Can't wait to hang it.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

On a recent trip to tobermory we happened to stumble into this gallery after we left a restaurant The art work in here is absolutely stunning. I have never seen such fine work before the detail is amazing. You will be amazed at the work. When I return to tobermory I will pick up a piece of quality art. In conclusion I must say to everyone who reads the reviews you won't be disappointed. Stop in and say hi and see what you like. :-)))

Paul M, Owner at Paul Murray Gallery 2, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2012

Thank you so much for the review. We are glad you enjoyed your visit and Paul Murray's art. The fact that you are telling others about your experience here means alot and is much appreciated. Hope you have wonderful travels and hope to see you again. Dont forget we close at Thanksgiving weekend. Kati-Jane M