“Amazing food and service! ”

Ancient Cedars Cafe
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Tobermory
Price range: US$8 - US$19
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Located on the picturesque Cornerstone Golf Club in beautiful Tobermory, Ontario.Great patio, WiFi, take-out, private functions and great locally sourced meats and produce.
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our food choices which included the amazing Veggie burger. Tasty wedges and soup topped off with prompt and pleasant service, thank you!

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Enjoyed the soup & salad special - a hearty soup, generous serving, for a dreary day; the owners are attentive to the needs of their customers.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

As a vegetarian/aspiring vegan breakfasts out can be a bit daunting. I was happy to see that the Ancient Cedars offers egg free french toast and a tofu scramble. My husband had one and I had the other. Both were delicious. We were staying in Tobermory the night before catching the ferry to Manitoulin. We got up, had a lovely stroll on the singing sands beach, and then breakfast at the Ancient Cedars. We'll be back!

Reviewed 28 June 2014

My husband and I went here for New Year's Day brunch with our cousins and really enjoyed all the offerings. The lasagna was delicious as was the eggs and brunch items. The atmosphere is very relaxed and comfortable. The owners are great people always so welcoming. We have been back three times since and will keep going back. Everyday is a different offering, always something vegetarian which I usually choose. If your looking for fresh, healthier tasty choices this is the place to try!

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I both had the sausage on a bun, which was delicious. They had 3 local beers on tap, and we tried two of them and they were good. Our daughter had the small hamburger and fries and she loved it. It's right part of the golf course, so it is a nice peaceful place to eat outside.