“Amazing again”

Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Tobermory
Price range: US$8 - US$19
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Located on the picturesque Cornerstone Golf Club in beautiful Tobermory, Ontario.Great patio, WiFi, take-out, private functions and great locally sourced meats and produce.
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Each time we come to Ancient Cedars, we are never disappointed. Food is phenomenal, service is friendly.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Our family had lunch at Ancient Cedars Cafe while visiting relatives in the area, and really enjoyed the experience. We dined on the peaceful deck overlooking the golf course, the food was inventive and delicious, and there were many offerings for vegetarians to choose from, which we greatly appreciated. The wait staff were very friendly and accommodating as well - all in all a delightful experience, and we will be sure to visit again on our next trip.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We wanted to try this restaurant based on the good reviews that it had on tripadvisor... But I regretted afterwards.. We went to have lunch there and it was a rainy day. We were the only clients there which was awkward... The waitress told us that was the case because there were no golfers that day because of the rain... I ordered soup of the day with a salad and I was very disappointed to receive 2 stale loaves of bread with my salad... Very disappointed. I could smell the sourness of the bread which has been sitting in that kitchen for a while I can tell you... So... I would not recommend this place to others...

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our food choices which included the amazing Veggie burger. Tasty wedges and soup topped off with prompt and pleasant service, thank you!

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Enjoyed the soup & salad special - a hearty soup, generous serving, for a dreary day; the owners are attentive to the needs of their customers.