“Great food, great service, great prices!”

Leeside Restaurant & Patio Bar
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Tobermory
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Carleton Place, Canada
“Great food, great service, great prices!”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We had the whitefish and fires at this place and it was very good. The staff were very friendly and the restaurant was clean and well kept.

Visited August 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Horrible Service with Overpriced Food”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Upon entering the Restaurant was Barked at to "sit wherever", all tables & booths dirty (could have sat outside but was very windy) it wasn't even busy when we went which was the point, to go before the lunch rush, after waiting a while waitress finally came for our order, only wanted the drink order, when asking her not to put too much ice in my drink she rolled her eyes and walked away as my husband was giving his drink order, and she got his order wrong but he's too nice to correct her. Many more minutes later took our food order (at this point I wish I brought a book) got the $12 Shrimp Basket and $12 Fish & Chips.. wow, $12 for 4 regular shrimp and half a basket of fries, it was cooked well, just over priced and pathetic serving. Fish seemed fresh, just small. We wished we had eaten ANYWHERE ELSE BUT HERE!!!

1 Thank NaTT609
Thurmont, Maryland
“A nice patio for outside dining”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

This restaurant is located right next to the dock for the Chi-Cheemaun ferry to Manitoulin Island so it has a nice view of the harbor . As we found in so many restaurants in Tobermory, they did not have unsweetened iced tea which is a real disadvantage since my husband and I did not want to be relegated to sodas. I had the club sandwich with a side salad that I thought was pretty good, but, my husband had a steak sandwich which was open-faced and the quality of the meat was fair. Overall, a pretty nice place for lunch.

Visited August 2013
New Dundee, Canada
“I would definitely go back”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

We enjoyed a warm morning with breakfast on the patio at the Leeside. Service was excellent! The food came out quickly hot and made to order. Over - easy eggs were just as I would expect with a nice runny yoke. The choice of 1, 2, or 3 eggs for the same price was interesting. Since we all went for the 3 we felt we had our money's worth. I tried the sausage and it was good. The amount of food was just right.

Given the location directly across the street from the queue for the ferry I can understand why they are very busy the hour before ferry times. We timed it right to miss that rush.

Windsor, Ontario, Canada
“The Food is always fantastic, and the Service is exceptional !!!”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

We go to the Leeside every summer when we vacation there. We had our wedding reception there and the service and food was Fantastic!! We eat there numerous times while we are in Tobermory. I would highly recommend this restaurant to all of you who want a good meal and great service!