“Unexpectedly good taste”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I had the burger and my wife had the wrap. Both were pretty good tasting. Mind you, we weren't expecting too much after spending 2 days in Tobermory.

Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

I had the Georgian whitebay fish - lightly breaded, very well done and accompanied by breaded fries! My wife had the pork souvlaki - very flavorful and very well cooked. The service was prompt- not very crowded... We were here on a Saturday at around 6 pm on a long weekend. Good place to catch a meal before getting on the tobermory ferry. Overall, good food, good portions, good service.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

We had the whitefish and fires at this place and it was very good. The staff were very friendly and the restaurant was clean and well kept.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Upon entering the Restaurant was Barked at to "sit wherever", all tables & booths dirty (could have sat outside but was very windy) it wasn't even busy when we went which was the point, to go before the lunch rush, after waiting a while waitress finally came for our order, only wanted the drink order, when asking her not to put too much ice in my drink she rolled her eyes and walked away as my husband was giving his drink order, and she got his order wrong but he's too nice to correct her. Many more minutes later took our food order (at this point I wish I brought a book) got the $12 Shrimp Basket and $12 Fish & Chips.. wow, $12 for 4 regular shrimp and half a basket of fries, it was cooked well, just over priced and pathetic serving. Fish seemed fresh, just small. We wished we had eaten ANYWHERE ELSE BUT HERE!!!

1  Thank NaTT609
Reviewed 18 August 2013

This restaurant is located right next to the dock for the Chi-Cheemaun ferry to Manitoulin Island so it has a nice view of the harbor . As we found in so many restaurants in Tobermory, they did not have unsweetened iced tea which is a real disadvantage since my husband and I did not want to be relegated to sodas. I had the club sandwich with a side salad that I thought was pretty good, but, my husband had a steak sandwich which was open-faced and the quality of the meat was fair. Overall, a pretty nice place for lunch.