“Good food and great beer”

Tobermory Brewing Company and Grill
Ranked #4 of 23 Restaurants in Tobermory
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

This seems to be the heart of Tobermory as far as off-season eating and drinking go. The beers are excellent and there’s a good choice of food, the chef was happy to improvise so that a picky vegetarian (me) could have a good meal. Food is tasty and portions are huge. I’ve given four stars because of a rather grouchy barman who did his best to ignore us and was thoroughly unfriendly. Other than that it’s a great place.

Reviewed 28 October 2018

My husband and I had a great time here. The beer was great (though there wasn't as big a selection as we're used to). The food was good. The calamari was delicious and my husband said the wings were good too. Our server was very nice and we were even told of the whole brewing process and history of the brewery by one of the other employees. I would definitely recommend this place if you are in Tobermory. The prices were also very reasonable. The atmosphere was very cozy and inviting. Everything I would expect in a brew pub!

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Very,very, very good food ,service and beer. Accomidating, we will definitely be coming back hopefully sooner then later

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

The food was really tasty although portions not large.
The craft beer selection was ok but what we tried was pretty good.
Only real negative was that we ordered one of the craft beers and our entre. We finished our food (not our drinks) and were immediately presented with our bill. We planned on ordering another drink but were asked if we needed the machine to pay.
Staff were friendly enough but just anxious to get you out

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Never got a chance to eat. Drove 7 hours. Tired and hungry. Saw reviews and were excited. Got there just after 8:00 pm. 4 people ahead of us who got in within 10 minutes. We stood for ages waiting for someone to greet us. After we arrived a Group of 12 came in no confirmed reservation in the book. We were then asked how many. We said 4 and she said she had to turn us away as the kitchen would be closing soon?? And they had to take the12 people ?? I saw the book. Nothing there. Went next door, greeted within seconds, table right away. Very disappointed