All reviews adam's peak one night hot water buffet dinner guest house sri pada toast perfect base place to stay the owner flights of stairs arrived late rooms are clean nice view buffet style two nights off season
Reviewed 27 June 2018

It is likely your reason for coming to this destination is to climb Adams Peak and if you are of moderate fitness like we were the flights of stairs to / from your room (for us it was 3 flights) are nothing short of a silent slow scream as you make your way to / from the breakfast room and then again to / from reception.

That aside the rooms are clean, quiet, comfortable and with all amenities.  The bathroom is new.  The staff are wonderful.  The food absolutely satisfactory.  The location is perfectly fine for a short walk before the ascent and for a feel from home there is a pet labrador dog here (unlike the stray dogs everywhere) that is just waiting for pats and time and pats and more time with humans.

And finally I must mention the glorious view of Adams Peak from the restaurant area and we were also fortunate to have a room with a view of the Peak also - however again I must mention it was down three flights of stairs.

Note:  We were told that there are properties that have 300 stairs to rooms around here so we must remind ourselves that if we think it is bad - it can always be worse.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We arrived here exhausted after climbing Adam's Peak in the rain and were met with everything we needed. Our room was clean, comfortable and also dry despite monsoon weather. The service and food were excellent. Dami and staff were friendly and attentive, helping out with everything from arranging our tuk tuk driver to the station to getting us medicinal balm after noticing our aching post-climb legs! Perfect location for climbing Adam's Peak.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Had a great one night stay before climbing Adams Peak. Staff was very helpful & efficient. They offered a delicious dinner before a short nap to get ready for the 200am start. I hired Dami from the hotel to be my guide up the mountain. I was so glad I did he knows it inside & out. He was very encouraging when ever I started to fade and he was also very patient on the way down letting me stops for lots of photos and to feed the stray dogs! the breakfast the hotel included on the return was perfect. I am so glad I did this during off season there were no crowds, no waiting on the steps behind 100's of other people and beautiful waterfalls all around us. A really great experience.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 April 2018

This was a really convenient place to stay when going to climb Sri Pada (Adams Peak). The rooms are clean and reasonably comfy, shower not too powerful. Only slight issue is as it's built into the hillside there are flights of stairs to get to rooms. This was a bit painful after climbing up and down the 5000 mountain steps. What was lovely was when we eventually arrived back from the night climb in the morning they especially made breakfast for us.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Great place. Went to this place to climb adams peak, it has an amazing view, lovely and clean, the food is amazing and the owner and staff are friendly and helpful i definitely recommend this hotel to stay at when climbing adams peak

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple