“Perfect holliday!”

Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Pefkohori
Sibiu, Sibiu, Romania
“Perfect holliday!”
Reviewed 31 August 2014

This hotel was for us- a family with one child -a silence oasis. All our gratitude for the staff of this hotel for the kindness and their work to make us feel spoiled! It was my birthday and the cook was kind enough to make me a rapid cake and all the staff was singing Happy birthday!!! We apreciated the elegance of this hotel. It is better than the photos you will see on their site! We will come back fore sure next year because we will miss our coffe time in our sea view balcony!

Room Tip: Rooms on the upper level will give you a spectacular sea view!
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank 245Kelp

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Thessaloniki, Greece
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Alia Palace hotel is located on the hill. Hotel have a lovely and great view. The room was nice and very clean. Our room was very quiet. Breakfast buffet was great . Staff was very helpfull and friendly. Wifi was good and free. Value for money hotel .

1 Thank Aris R
Sofia, Bulgaria
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I want to express my admiration for this hotel. It's really perfect and corresponds to the category of the 5 stars hotels. Very clean, very comfortable and with amazing sea view! Kind and helpful stuff . I have only one comment about the water pression in the rooms wich is low. Generally, everything was ok and I spent nice moments in this place.

Thessaloniki, Greece
Reviewed 24 August 2014

For 133€/night, a so-called 5-star hotel and a handful of positive reviews my expectations were quite high. During my visit I experienced a lot of problems which spoiled my holiday. The most unacceptable of all was quality of sleep. What more can I say apart from that I literally didn’t sleep for 3 nights, getting back home more tired than I was when I left. Why? First and foremost, this hotel has a noise-problem. Because of its layout, all cars inside the complex drive back and forth a single narrow road that goes right outside all rooms. The reception is situated at the lowest point of the complex and the only space where a car-turn is possible (in order to exit) is in front of it. Also, the hotel has no policy that forbids traffic inside the complex after a specific time (eg after 1am). What all these mean is that cars, vans and even trucks would throttle all day long, at midnight, at 2am, at 3 am, at 4 am etc. Add to above the worst mattress of your life and you will never have a sleep. May I also verify that, as others have noted, this is NOT a 5-star hotel, no way. This is an absolute joke, in terms of quality of services, facilities, cleanliness and room quality overall. So don’t be fooled, if you pay more than 70-80€/night, it is highly likely you'll regret it.

Room Tip: 2nd floor rooms have the best views. Sleepless zone there too though…
Reviewed 23 August 2014

I have never stayed in the hotel itself as I have a place of which I own very close by but every year when I return to Pefkorhori I always return to Alia palace to either use there pool, drink, dine or for evening entertainment. Every year I see the same friendly welcoming faces and a lovely lady called Lisa who always greets us with the biggest welcome. When I returned this year August 2014 I noticed the hotel is busier with people staying here and using the facilities but no increase in staff to cover the growing numbers of customers. For the first time in the many years I have been here staff seem under pressure and stressed and I feel there has been a lack of management to support the increasing numbers. Staff are not able to socialise as much as recent years and this has an affect on people visiting here. You are not getting the same warm welcomes as you have done year after year. These are the reasons I return year after year. I hope next year management can take notice and offer more support to the staff!!!!

Novi Beograd, null, Serbia
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Great holiday. Hotel very nice, with pleasant staff and excellent food. Stunning views and clean air. We stayed in a villa with a private pool and our room was very comfortable. 10 minutes drive from the hotel there is a beautiful sandy beach with crystal clear sea. All praise for the hotel and staff, we will come back for sure.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We stayed at the Alia Palace Hotel between the 30th of July and 3rd of August.

The view of this hotel can only be compared with Santorini, The hotel itself is very nice and as a person who knows Halkidiki very well, i can say that this hotel is a hidden gem.

The hotel itself is very well kept and maintained and although more of a 4* rather than a 5* we still had a great time.

The room we stayed at was nice but certainly not a 5*.

The food was very good for an all inclusive and we looked forward to every meal. The drinks again were great for an all inclusive with at least 5 different coctails to choose from.

All in all I highly recommend this hotel, although a bit expensive, and will certainly visit the Alia Palace Hotel again!!!!

Room Tip: Get a sea view room
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Demetris T
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pefkohori
Anna Hotel
Sani Beach
Sani Beach
#4 of 5 in Sani
5.0 of 5 bubbles 2,741 reviews

Been to Alia Palace Hotel? Share your experiences!