A clean and comfortable apartment which is just round the corner from the beach. The owners however seem to think that all English people require loud music when relaxing around the pool and at times the volume seemed very high. The music is supposed to be turned off at 12 every night but not in the bar area which was directly above some apartments. A couple next door to us had to get some earplugs as they could not sleep. The apartments are quite large and modern with a good sized shower area. It would however have been nice to have more clean towels on a regular basis. The sheets were changed once in our fortnights stay and towels twice a week. We did not eat at the apartments but they seemed to have a good variety of food available at reasonable prices. Be aware they keep your passports for the duration of your stay so you can't skip off without paying any outstanding bar bills. This has obviously happened to them on a few occasions so they feel by retaining your passport until departure this will put a stop to this. Doesn't really bother some people but certainly did me - as my passport is my property and should be with me at all times and I don't run up bills but just simply pay for a drink when I get it. Just on a personal note - why go all that way to sit around a small pool area all day when you can have the lovely beach round the corner where you always get a refreshing wind!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Aeollos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aeollos Apartments Hotel Pefkohori
- Aeollos Apartments Halkidiki
- Aeollos Apartments Hotel Halkidiki
- Hotel Aeollos Pefkohori, Halkidiki, Greece