Our Excellent Holiday started from the moment we arrived & were greeted by Rita & Themi the owners, who make you feel at home straight away. Leave your cases there & have a drink we are told as we are ushered into the bar. What a start and it just got better & better. Our highlight would be the Tuesday Night BBQ, not to be missed, great fun & great value & Lisa gives you a little lesson in Greek Dancing. Lots of entertainment as well, quiz nights, Bingo, Karaoke, Disco nights & a Pool table.
The room we stayed in was very nice indeed, plenty of room & not squashed. The kitchen although basic consists of a fridge with a freezer compartment, 2 electric hobs, a microwave, toaster & kettle. All very convenient for making snacks & keeping the drinks cool. Air Con is available at 8 Euros a night, nice if it gets too hot. The rooms are cleaned daily & sheets changed weekly.
The hotel is situated just off the beach, so you can choose either the pool or just stroll down the beach to relax. There are plenty of good restaurants all over Pefkohori, on the beach front to the Old Square, we personally never had a bad meal anywhere.
The Aeollos is a great family hotel & the kids realy enjoy it, my daughter Laura made lots of friends and has now got loads of emailing to do.
Thank you Themi, Rita & Lisa for giving us a great holiday, we will be back same time next year & hopefully some of the people we met there will be back to share a drink or two in the bar with us again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Aeollos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aeollos Apartments Hotel Pefkohori
- Aeollos Apartments Halkidiki
- Aeollos Apartments Hotel Halkidiki
- Hotel Aeollos Pefkohori, Halkidiki, Greece