US$33
Book now, pay at stay
US$23
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewsshower roomdouble bedmee bandunghigh floormorning breakfast isstrategy locationscenic viewoffice buildinglocal foodwalking distancebasic room amenitiestoilet doorample parkingnight marketworth the pricestreet foodwater pressure is
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Located: in the city.
Room: is nice with a double bed.
Shower room: water pressure is fine. Only problem is the Shower room do not hav a glass door. Water will splash out to the toilet.
Room: Equip with basic room amenities.

Air conditioning: is fine.
Breakfast simple.
Check in & out is fast.
Parking: free.

Overall: Good.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Cheongwy
Reviewed 27 April 2018

located near a number of nice eateries, one should be able the famous mee muo or mee bandung just a few steps away. there's ample parking for hotel guests. Room is clean and spacious. We had a room overlooking the evening sunset and eventhough it was kind of cloudy, the sunset was breathtaking. Tanjung Mas is just about 5 minutes drive from the hotel. Lots of open spaces, walking paths and garden that one can enjoy if you are up to it.. and there's numerous foodstalls to satisfy your pallette!! OO by the way we stayed on the 6th floor ....

Room Tip: ask for rooms that u can see and enjoy the sunset or sunrise....
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

I don’t know whether to review this hotel or not because I experienced something very weird. Last year in the month of September 2017, I booked 2 nights in this hotel and I was assigned room 7 on level 7. I was told by the receptionist, on the second night, I need to stay on level 11.

With such an coincidence, it was the month of the Chinese ghost festival. At night, when I was surfing the internet with my Ipad, Suddenly, I saw a black thing flashing towards the toilet. I was stunned for a while and went to check the toilet and there was nothing/nobody. I thought maybe my eyes were being tired and continued surfing the internet. When I was sleeping, I smelled something fragrance, it was a strong and weird smell. I just could not tell what smell was that. I was afraid to open my eyes because i knew the room was dirty!!!!! I began chanting some Buddhist scriptures and I dozed off. The next day when I woke up, I simply forgotten about this matter. In the late evening, when I was in the muar waterfront, a guy told me the hotel that I was staying was haunted because her aunt experienced something weird on level 7. I was totally shocked and began to get worried about what I experienced last night.

Upon reaching the hotel on level 11. I could not sleep the full night and decided to switch on all the lights and the TV. It was a frightful night for me. The following day when I checked out, I wanted to ask the receptionist about my room but he was serving another customer. So I left this hotel being very perplexed. Until today I was still wondering what was the flashing thing and the weird smell inside the room?????? I went solo to many countries and many towns & cities of Malaysia but nothing of such an experience has occured to me.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank hinchan
Reviewed 15 April 2018

Located in the city.
Room is okay. Can fit 4 Adults & 2 kids at a time.
Water pressure is fine.
Basic room amenities.
Sleeping quality is fine. Room is quiet at night.
Air conditioning is fine.
Breakfast is reasonable.
Check in & out is fast.
Parking available.

Overall: Good.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2018

The room is a bit old and no renovation. Advice to ask for the renovation room. Is near to Oleh Oleh Maharani whereby they sell a lot of Muar local food and souvenir. Strategy location and the price is reasonable. Suitable for family gateaway.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends