Stayed at this hotel in June 2014 for 2 nights. The room that I booked was Super Deluxe Room. My comments are as follows:
1) The location of the hotel is not bad as it is just located next to "The Store".
2) Staffs are very friendly, especially receptionists and those who served the breakfast
3) Staffs are very responsive too. I requested for additional pillows, and they are sent to my room immediately.
4) The cleanliness of the room is still acceptable
5) The room is spacious. It has a fridge and TV reception is not bad.
6) The design of the room is not bad (as shown in the photos taken). Although the chairs are not practical to use but they looked nice
7) There is a restaurant inside the hotel. The price of the food is considered reasonable and more importantly, they taste good
8) Newspaper is given freely daily. You can choose either Sin Chew or New Straits Times
1) Parking lot is limited and parking slots are quite small. If you are driving big cars, you will be facing problem parking your cars.
2) The cleanliness of the room is still acceptable but towels and pillow cases looked old and yellowish.
3) No mineral water bottles were provided in the room. Luckily I brought my own bottles.
4) The design of the bathroom is quite a let down. You have no choice but to take shower in a bathtub with dirt stains. And every time after shower, the floor gets wet.
5) The buffet breakfast has limited choices but the taste is still acceptable.
6) Guests have no control over the temperature of the air conditioning system. They can either switch on or switch off the Air Cond only.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Crystal Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Hotel Batu Pahat