“Beautiful Parga and Beautiful Carmen at Bacoli”
Review of Bacoli Hotel

Bacoli Hotel
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Preveza
Oslo, Norway
“Beautiful Parga and Beautiful Carmen at Bacoli”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I remeber especially two things from Parga this summer (june, 2013). The beautiful Place of Parga With its Nice nature, beaches and all the green plants and Threes. Very nice with the restaurants and few bars in the evening down at the docks/beach. And of course the very good services from Carmen at the Pool bar at Bacoli Hotel. She always had a smile on her face and was friendly and lovely to all customers. The hotel also had a very nice pool area and it's a very short walk from the Beach... about 3 mins. The small tiny alleys where you could shop are also something I remeber as very nice and cozy. I can also suggest a day trip from Parga to Paxos and Antipaxos where you can snorkel and swim in clear blue water. Trond from Oslo, Norway.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Finnish first
Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed 18 December 2013

this hotel is one of the best hotels I have visited so far. the hotel is familie owned and you Can feel the good and cosy feeling all day long from loving staff and owners will do their best to get you the best stay. the hotel is both child friendly and great for the Young.. the hotel is right down the centrum of town and up to 3 amazing beautiful beaches.
I visited the hotel summer 2013 and look forward to returning in 2014 :) i Will recoment this hotel if u look for a cosy and not so Wild hotel were staff make u feel special..

• Stayed August 2013
Helsinki, Finland
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I haven't ever heard about Parga before last June. I took a quicktrip to Greece at the beginning of June 2013. Bacoli Hotel sounded fine. And it was. I didn't expect anything luxury suite accomodation or something extraordinary. But nevertheless I was surprised. The warmth of Bacoli crew was overwhelming.

Hotel is quite near beach, restaurants, bakery, pharmacy, bus station... Location is almost perfect. So I liked it. Perfect for me.

Room was small, built in two levels. Downstairs there were small kitchen and bathroom. Upstairs was "loveshack" - bedroom I mean. Room with a bed. What else you can hope. Suited us fine.
We sat every morning in our small garden under the lemontree having our own breakfast.

I have to mention specially the poolbar crew. Carmen almost broke my heart, she was so nice and done everything in such elegant way. Other staff was also very fine.

Parga is a great place to visit and trip around were worth of euros spent. Beaches are clean and nice. Food... excellent as you can expect in Greece but in Parga... stunning. And cheap.

I will be back in Parga and also in Bacoli Hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Juha_Bee
Molde, Norway
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I think the location were perfect , not too far away and neither to close , and the service and the staff were just excellent , they almost treat everyone like family members and a nicer staff i think you cant find ! :) the prices were afordable and the food and drinks at the bar was good :) all inn all the hotel was perfect for my stay and i think it will be for others too ! I will definatly go back !

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank joackim95
Helsinki, Finland
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Hm....not too bad for my first trip to parga.....I took a risk with last minute offer....and I loved it
The hotel can do better at the breakfast menu.....it was good and if the will add more different type of food I think more people will be satisfied....
My room.....second floor....noisy neighbors but with a nice view....I would have loved a sea view but for a last minute it worth. Every day cleaned, nice cleaning personal and funny.
Pool area...very beautiful....nice people working there as well....clean and worm water....after all day in the sea side it was relaxing to read a book next to the pool and drink a glass of white wine...specialy when you're welcomed with a smile
Also Nice Party!!!!!!
Parga town......quiet and just on my taste.... i totaly recomand Parga and BAcoli Hotel

Room Tip: 3rd floor have sea view
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Oslo, Norway
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I was in Bacoli in August, Interesting experience....
The room small but clean and wi-fi....new towels , sheets and service every day....Barbara the cleaning ladie was a joy every morning and not only then...
Nice pool...deep and clean.....a little too much kids in it but HEY it was vacation for everybody.
Clean area and tasty fresh cocktails.....and an INTERESTING Greek party in the pool area....we were swimming in the pool...listen good live Greek music.....the so called "stifado" made by the boss himself was delicious.....I enjoyed a lot the party....and was nice to see some Greek dance stiles.
Ok place and you had what to do in the times when you felt lazy to go out....... the time spent in the bar area was nice......very friendly people there..... the boss was also in the bar area making also drinks and trying to make us feel like home....in his home
Every place has its ups and downs....and I had very nice time also walking every day (almooost) until Valtos....a beautiful beach and to Lichnos (or something like that).
Good restaurants and bars in the area so if you do not feel like staying in the hotel area....you can easily take your party in the town....I made some nice trips on the islands around....so in a vacation is not all about the hotel....is about the places you see....and Parga worth it for me....and I went with No expectations...and I had a good time and I think Bacoli Hotel was perfect .....

Room Tip: apartments around the pool
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Espoo
Reviewed 27 October 2012

The location is good, but the sound insulation in the hotel is quite bad so prepare with earplugs.
Breakfast was a bit disappointing, but the pool is quite nice (altough with the warm sea you don't really need a pool in Parga).
Parga itself is a very nice place so highly recommend traveling there!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank GemmaEspoo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Preveza
Parga Beach Resort
#1 of 10 in Preveza
Rezi Hotel
Rezi Hotel
#12 of 33 in Parga

Been to Bacoli Hotel? Share your experiences!